Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hypo

• Thread starter Stayclearwindowcleaning
  • Start date
You can get pump up crop sprayers off ebay

Under 20 quid for a 20l one

They will have better seals i would think as designed for spraying harsh chemicals

52af2283524284081bdfee51a932699e.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

You can get pump up crop sprayers off ebayUnder 20 quid for a 20l one

They will have better seals i would think as designed for spraying harsh chemicals
Have u got a link to it Dave I can't find any at that price thanks

If it's roof then 200 garden butt with Chem in pump , old reel old pole ,

Or for walls Shurflo backpack

For small patios watering can with sprinkler on end !

I will be pestering you for advice soon as i am looking into hypo for some jobs

Also if i sprayed it on a minging conny roof (lichen stains on the frames) will it clean that and not harm the plastic?

Ta loz

I'll be pestering you soon

At a weak strength and rinsed off it just cleans - no damage

It's pretty bad ass stuff so you need goggles and mask

I have felt pretty ill after a few full days !

If you go on FB Dave there's a softwash group by Mark cave it's got everything you need to know

Look out for A holes tho ( o think that's on the window cleaning page actually )

Cool

I have a conservatory to do with the ingrained black spots that won't come off

If I buy the 15% stuff how strong would you use it just to help clean a conny roof?

I also have some proper house roofs i want to clean so looking into the softwash lark also

I started using hypo with a watering can fitted with a rose, but found it poured far to much at once so used to much hypo.

Now I use the carpet sprayer (X16) I think its called. I got it from ashbys, roughly £50 that's including delivery. Because it sprays and not pours, my hypo is lasting much longer.

I started using hypo with a watering can fitted with a rose, but found it poured far to much at once so used to much hypo.Now I use the carpet sprayer (X16) I think its called. I got it from ashbys, roughly £50 that's including delivery. Because it sprays and not pours, my hypo is lasting much longer.
How are the seals lasting on the sprayer

How are the seals lasting on the sprayer
Yeh fine, viton seals so no probs. I make sure I spray clean water through it afterwards, I never leave hypo in it and I leave the lid off when not in use so nothing can 'cease' up

Latest Posts

Back