Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Male seeking companion

Cocker

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Been following the forum after a friend of mine recommended it.

Glad he did it seems like a goldmine of ideas and advice.

Such a friendly bunch as well!

Bit of background on myself....

I'm currently employed as a funeral director and without going into too much detail I'm looking for a change in career and being my own boss is very appealing to me.

Like I say it was a friend of mine that pointed me in this direction. He was a window cleaner until he retired recently and after talking with him he told me to seriously think about cleaning windows.

Which was strange because when I was unemployed a few years ago I was already thinking it would be a job if enjoy...then I got the job I have now and the idea just kind of fell to the back of my mind.

Anyway... I've got the enthusiasm thanks no less to you guys and I have purchased my ladders and also some kit so this week I shall be knocking on doors and building up my round so I can leave my current job and join the elite.

Cheers

When I saw your thread title I thought you were on the wrong forum [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

You never know, there might be a few lonely window cleaners seeking a male companion on here.

When I saw your thread title I thought you were on the wrong forum [emoji23]

And with a name like 'cocker'...:confused:

Welcome to the forum mate:thumbsup:

Thank you all for the "kind" words

I would like to pick your brains on a post I want to make.

I've had an idea to create a post on my journey, as weird as that may sound.

The basic principle being that, I am literally about to start up and if I were to document the steps I make, then other people may find it helpful in future.

As a side note I think it may motivate me more to succeed knowing others are following my progress.

I will post up soon;

the kit I've purchased and where from,

Videos of practice and progress using mop and squeegee (to aid others starting out)

Canvassing,

Video diaries of first ever jobs,

And other aspects of my progress,

*videos will be links to YouTube channel I will create.*

The question is where would I post it? I mean which section of the forum?

I could just post it in Traditional section but I am looking at combining traditional with wfp. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Just post it here and the fairies will park it in the right place.

Good luck!

Latest Posts

Back