Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

corry question

simon

just did a 1st clean on a farmhouse that i priced a couple of months ago & the wife says she wasn't sure about getting a wc in - her hubby asked me - till other night they were watching a lad wfp on corry & he said thats how he does it & she said oooh that looks good i'll give him a ring lmao, i don't watch it myself so the question is does he look realistic or is it telly tragedy

so you think i should now say ' as soon on coronation street ' or even have it my flyers

thats not serious by the way

My brain collapsed about 9.30 this morningGetting old now

Obviously not ancient like @Green Pro Clean Ltd or @simon but old enough for the faculties to be slipping away
That's quite the comment coming from Mr 25 years on the glass, captain of the SAS, adviser to Mossad, Crown polisher at the last coronation of H.M. Lizzy the Duce, organizer of the London Olympics, Head welder on the White Star Line (Titanic reference to prevent you having to google White Star) HGV truck driver, 9 million other occupations. If we totted up all the time accrued in your various lives you're older than the big J.C. himself!

Ironically I think you are actually the same age as me. 1972!! /emoticons/smile.png

It's funny that

I have done windows all my life but a few years ago ended up without work when the firm I was subbing from sold up

Tried working for the ratrace and as you can see that doesn't agree with me

Jacked in loads of jobs and was made redundant 3 times in 5 years

It was only my small round of customers i have had a long(since my son was born 15 years ago) time that ever offered any job security

Anyway this is what i was meant to do judging by the fact it is the only thing i have been truly happy doing and won't be doing anything else in the future

Wish i had known that years ago and never subbed work for 8 years

I could have had a huge round by now with employees doing the hard work for me

Ironically when I was in the army i was based in mill hill reme barracks about 6 miles from my parents house in London and used to still help my mates dad on the glass when on leave

I can't honestly remember a time i didn't clean windows be it my own round or for others

:)We watch Corry without fail . Have for years . They've always had windys , Stan and Eddie with there cart . Garry mallet with his sponges and that last young lad graham with his squeegee . Now we have Tim , he used to blade em but now he has upgraded to a new van and wfp kit . All sign written he even does fascias and solar panels . Wonder if he's been on that course ha , ha . . Yes he does do frames . Couldn't work out which pole he was using tho . I'm waiting for that moaning get Norris to have a go at him and tell him to get up his ladder and wash em properly .

:)We watch Corry without fail . Have for years . They've always had windys , Stan and Eddie with there cart . Garry mallet with his sponges and that last young lad graham with his squeegee . Now we have Tim , he used to blade em but now he has upgraded to a new van and wfp kit . All sign written he even does fascias and solar panels . Wonder if he's been on that course ha , ha . . Yes he does do frames . Couldn't work out which pole he was using tho . I'm waiting for that moaning get Norris to have a go at him and tell him to get up his ladder and wash em properly .
i used to watch it when stan & eddie were in it, my mum thought that was what i'd end up like when i told her i was gonna be a wc lol

Latest Posts

Back