Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

% Of Customer debt to turnover

Damo

Was working out my % of debt to turnover and although i always look at the amount and cry its only 2-3% MAX so tbh happy with that!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else know there's

I'm going out to do that roof in a mo mate

Only.4 jobs to do today now

Son working with me on monday to help me smash it out

I'm going out to do that roof in a mo mateOnly.4 jobs to do today now

Son working with me on monday to help me smash it out
I thought about doing some work today and then I thought that spending the day in front of sky sports was much more appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Think I'm only owed about 100 quid or so, carried over from previous months, not counting the folk I have cleaned recently. They'll pay up though.

I've only cleaned windows about 4 times in 35 years on a Saturday. Saturdays r for messing about on the lorry. However today I'm spending the day with the lucky lady!!

We have got our down dramatically this year, used to have around 4 5 grand constantly outstanding, now it's always around 3000 £ so I'm happy with that.

Damo when you say 2/3% ? Do you mean of your annual or monthly turnover ?

Last edited by a moderator:
We have got our down dramatically this year, used to have around 4 5 grand constantly outstanding, now it's always around 3000 £ so I'm happy with that.Damo when you say 2/3% ? Do you mean of your annual or monthly turnover ?

Both really. I have checked against both using cleaner planner stats. I am mainly domestic. So day in, day out, week in, week out. Figures are constant. Unless @daveyboy starts cleaning more non customers again :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I see .... I'm mainly domestic too only have about 100 odd commercial jobs (some of those biggish) so that contributes a fair bit into what's outstanding.

But I'm happy with progress we made and getting more people sign up to gocardless bacs etc is improving things more. I suppose always going to have a fair few £££ outstanding as long as it gets paid promptly I'm not too bothered [emoji3]

My debt has risen with offering Gocardless.

I have had quiet a few customers sign up to GC who were super fast payers. I never asked them to sign up.

Had more good payers sign up than bad payers.

Back