Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic
Andy1979

Warter flow issue please help :(

Andy1979

Hi guys I'v got an issue when I use my one shoot to turn the warter off it still keeps flowing out of the pole for ages literally until the 100m hose is fully drained?

It has only just started doing this so I thought it may be an issue with the one shot so I tried it with out the one shot connected and its just the same I can't work out what's going on with it the only thing I have recently changed is that I was running 2 resin tanks in the van but have dropped down to just the one but surely that wouldn't be cussing the issue would it.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

steve garwood

If you use a water controller, you may have to adjust your calibration. The pressure will be different now you've dropped to one vessel

Andy1979

Hi Steve thanks for replying I'v just tried to auto call it but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app