Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

washing hypo off

simon

my mum's path runs straight onto the road, its a village rd & quiet one & the nearest drain is down the hill & round a corner, if i use hypo at 2:1 then hose it off into the road & keep on hosing till its all gone will it be ok or is it a disaster in the making

Your hypoing turboung and steaming bloody hell I might come watch with a beer sounds s great show
I been using the steamer/pressure washer a lot more these days more so the more powerful machines I've got

It's not as powerful but the heat and lower pressure makes it easier than pure power

I been using the steamer/pressure washer a lot more these days more so the more powerful machines I've gotIt's not as powerful but the heat and lower pressure makes it easier than pure power
You have a lot of gear do you still do much Windows ?

Yes Windows is my main Monday to Friday busier than ever

Pressure washing etc I do at weekends and in summer late in the evenings

Me and the lad do work a lot off 7 day weeks

But I'm not going to do that much this year although I have jobs lined up everyweekend till my hol in may

Nice one

I'd love to come do some with your gear if the lad let's you down give me a ring al do it for same money plus pint after

Ths
t looks awsome

Is that with your kerb crawler

Ha ha wall crawler
Yep omnipole and roofcrawler attachment

Ye the machine had a diesel hotbox so gets really hot

Means on roofs etc,decking,render things that I believe don't like a lot of pressure you can turn the machine right down but he heat still cleans amazing

Tax I did some work for a big company that have gone in with punch taverns and apparently They have a target off 100 restaurants within the next year!

They called me and the next day I was there

We worked are arses off and the place looked amazing they was really impressed so not saying I will but I've expressed interest in doing the external cleaning for them

So would def need help if this came about

I got a invite to the grand opening and the main boss in charge off rolling them out actually bought me a pint and was mega impressed

So fingers crossed

Back