Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sly Fly Fishing...

Green Pro Clean Ltd

As some know from previous posts I am a keen fly fisherman. This season however I have not got to the water yet as too busy and also the missus is back in the UK so that does not help. /emoticons/sad.png

(Not the fishing anyway)

Now that summer is back and the clocks have changed I am waking up at stupid o'clock in the morning. Around 5am as usuall. Now don't like to get on the first house till about 8.30am allow them time to have brekky.

So for arguments sake I could be on the water for 6am even if I just put in a quick 2 - 2.5 hour session I'm still on the glass by 9am and home by 3pm and the missus is non the wiser!

Think I have my solution for this season. /emoticons/smile.png)

I have had the same thought

Nice fly fishing for pike 15 minutes away from me

That or a bit of lure fishing in the morning and i would be happy

Pity it's the closed season until June for us coarse fishers

As some know from previous posts I am a keen fly fisherman. This season however I have not got to the water yet as too busy and also the missus is back in the UK so that does not help. /emoticons/sad.png(Not the fishing anyway)

Now that summer is back and the clocks have changed I am waking up at stupid o'clock in the morning. Around 5am as usuall. Now don't like to get on the first house till about 8.30am allow them time to have brekky.

So for arguments sake I could be on the water for 6am even if I just put in a quick 2 - 2.5 hour session I'm still on the glass by 9am and home by 3pm and the missus is non the wiser!

Think I have my solution for this season. /emoticons/smile.png)
You could even bring her back her freshly caught dinner, so could be a win win.

I have had the same thoughtNice fly fishing for pike 15 minutes away from me

That or a bit of lure fishing in the morning and i would be happy

Pity it's the closed season until June for us coarse fishers
Only rivers davey

Never tried fly fishing. Was thinking about having a go as there's a new syndicate opened near me.

Went fishing for the first time this year on Sunday just a spot of roach fishing on a local pond.

Normally a carp angler but the chance of getting much fishing done this year is slim. Too busy working or looking after kids or riding my bike

I only fish rivers and canals mateI can't sit still so i go walkabout and stalk my fish
I fish stretch the river Severn behind larford lakes makes a change from my usually fishing

Fishing is my favourite hobby but never had a bait in water last year

That's why this year I'm not working every sat and sun

Last year semester like a month

Back