Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

do you ever

simon

ask your customers if they are happy with your service etc & tell them ' oh this bit was really bad but we got it shinning now ' n stuff like that.

talking to a wc i know & he was saying he always talks up the job he's doing to his customers & gets his lads to do it as well, now he has a twin who has a big decorating business he built just by talking people into doing the job for him cos he's not a decorator. i think they're both just good sales men, i'm not i get tongue tied after about 3 mins

so do any of you have any standard patter to make the customer impressed with how much you care about their house

I did hear another windy talking to one of his customers a few houses up from where I was working yesterday. God it was cringeworthy :rolleyes: "Hi, it's so good to see you, how are you blah blah blah." I was thinking STFU you slimey pr1ck.

I just grab their cash and go usually. However, at the school I was cleaning today there was just one teacher in there working. A lady in her 30s with a very nice figure. Felt obliged to sit and chat to her while having 2 cups of tea.

I dont flatter people , but if i Can ill show Them my setup in van and gives the tour ! I Also often say " have you noticed the frames , how they looked before and Now !? Of course only to the new wfp custys .. Love to take pride in my job and brag a bit !:hehehe: And its all okay , cause ive noticed my custys gettin all entusiastic because I am .. Thats Great ! /emoticons/biggrin.png

I always mention to mine after a few cleans if there happy etc, which they are, I get alot of you have made such a difference to the look of the frames etc etc. Always nice to check up if everything is ok when you see them, just like in any other business.

I always make a thing of telling them if I have done something off my own back such as washed there garage door down or removed some scuffs off there front door with solvent, always goes down well and builds the longevity bridge somewhat.

Thats good for business trev 81 ! :thumbsup:and very important ive just read at a business forum ! Remind Them why you are diff than the average service . They get attached and you get steady loyal customers /emoticons/wink.png

I always mention to mine after a few cleans if there happy etc, which they are, I get alot of you have made such a difference to the look of the frames etc etc. Always nice to check up if everything is ok when you see them, just like in any other business.
I always make a thing of telling them if I have done something off my own back such as washed there garage door down or removed some scuffs off there front door with solvent, always goes down well and builds the longevity bridge somewhat.

thats exactly the kind of thing i meant, i reckon people will always stay with someone like that whatever the price

Back