Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thanks Steve at exceed

Eviestevie

Placed order big order with window cleaning warehouse when all my stuff arrived I was missing the univalves

Quick call to Steve ordered with exceed pole hose and some other bits at 2pm yesterday arrived today this morning so less than 24hour

Top man Steve!

I'll be in touch soon

I think it was @Adams0211 who ordered from wcw and the next day delivery he paid for turned into a week

Not good enough service when there are lots of places to choose from

I use cleaning spot and they are bang on

I think it was @Adams0211 who ordered from wcw and the next day delivery he paid for turned into a weekNot good enough service when there are lots of places to choose from

I use cleaning spot and they are bang on
Yeah, it was me. There's been problems with my last two orders from them. I contacted them via their Facebook page at the end of last week and was told to contact them on Monday and they'd sort me out a voucher as way of apology. Because of the new baby I didn't contact them til yesterday. Not heard back from them yet although it is the weekend which is fair enough.

I'll attach a screenshot below if anyone is interested to know what it's about. Not sure I'll be using them again when there are so many other places to shop.
2a9d79cfb52b08dca7844444b34f5b79.jpg
c112b6aa71792416e6ded2560cda8f6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I think the biggest problem is their lack of communication.

There was no email telling me my system had been despatched. I was home on the day it was delivered but a bit of warning would have been nice so I could have made sure someone was home in case I was out.

Last Wednesday I ordered a univalve, some vision and a few other bits expecting it to be delivered the next day. I chased it up last Friday and was told that it was probably an out of stock item that held the order up. That's fair enough but keep me informed if there's a problem. They also told me it had been dispatched that day (Friday) and would be with me on Monday. It arrived on Tuesday.

I don't know if my expectations are too high really. I think I've been spoiled with Amazon Prime and guaranteed next day delivery.

on the subject of delivery must mention gardiners

had to order couple of pole sections really desperate needed them quick and gardiners was there did,int let me down

well done

on the subject of delivery must mention gardinershad to order couple of pole sections really desperate needed them quick and gardiners was there did,int let me down

well done
I've always found them excellent too. I ordered a new brush last week and received the dispatch email within twenty minutes of placing the order and it was with me the next day.

what brush adam

i was using a new brush today tryed out the exteme hybrid needed something extra light working at 40ft all day worked great so light

It's only had about half a days use as I've not worked this week so a bit early to tell but first impressions are good.

Ordered some swivel parts to try from Gardiner's. Not realising they were spare parts and came without the swivel pivot screw. They don't list it as a spare part. Quick phone call. All sorted. Broke a complete one and sent me the screw for a couple of £s. :thumbsup:

Back