Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Easy £80 for a one off - 40 minutes work!

Green Pro Clean Ltd

This is something I have started advertising a lot more lately, one off cleans. Mine are generally priced from £30 up, this one was £80 and took 40 mins. Nothing more than Ubik and WFP. Also tossed in a quick vid for no other reason than I did.

I still don't know why so many windies are anti one offs. I could happily do 5 of these a day for that sort of money! /emoticons/smile.png)

Do remember this is just a one off clean not a UPVC restoration.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=winfDHVzGxw[/media]

I avoid one of cleans as I am too busy and it's a time away from the round.

We did 6 new customers on Friday and each one was about three times longer.

I charged one customer £5 extra and she had to think about that as I was exactly the same price as 4 other cleaners. If I would have gone in at £60 I wouldn't have got the house. It's an easy £20. Do them all day long for that.

I avoid one of cleans as I am too busy and it's a time away from the round.
We did 6 new customers on Friday and each one was about three times longer.

I charged one customer £5 extra and she had to think about that as I was exactly the same price as 4 other cleaners. If I would have gone in at £60 I wouldn't have got the house. It's an easy £20. Do them all day long for that.
Yeah but I aint talking first cleans here @Damo for regular customers. If theyre going on the rounds I hardly ever hike the price. We're talking one offs. Good money for little effort.

Yeah but I aint talking first cleans here @Damo for regular customers. If theyre going on the rounds I hardly ever hike the price. We're talking one offs. Good money for little effort.
Re-Read my post. First sentence explains my stance on things /emoticons/wink.png

I got that Damo but..... and here's the but... as said in the vid this was only being cleaned as the house is going uo for sale so never going to be a regular.

It's all goodnif you have a pile of new cleans to do and these would always take priority but when you got a free hour are you really going to walk away from £80? Course not.

My rounds are also full to the point where I only do this sort of stuff in the summer when the hours are longer. At that sort of dough I could happily spend a winters Saturday doing 2 or 3 and still be home for lunch. /emoticons/smile.png

In my present condition/situation I would walk away from £80 for 40 mins. A free hour is like gold dust for me at the mo.

I am exhausted already with new business and we are currently in silly season on this business. Had close to 50 new jobs in 3 days and it's not fun at all. So £80 to me for 40 mins is just literally not worth the extra effort needed at the end of the day when i am already knackered. As for working a weekend, NO CHANCE LOL. I am literally snowed under with work.

I wouldn't mind doing one off jobs like that on the weekends 40 min work for £80 if I haven't got much going on.

I don't know why I am scared using ubik on windows but happy enough using it for polycarbonate conservatory roof, I keep getting worried i will stained the brickwork if I use ubik on windows.

I wouldn't mind doing one off jobs like that on the weekends 40 min work for £80 if I haven't got much going on.
I don't know why I am scared using ubik on windows but happy enough using it for polycarbonate conservatory roof, I keep getting worried i will stained the brickwork if I use ubik on windows.
give it gd rinse and ubik is great lifts all the ****

Back