Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some Places of interest in China

@kevin smiths : tradder uses hand tools (applicator and squeegee) to clean windows, one of the two main professional window cleaning methods, the other being 'water-fed pole using purified water'

The guy in the last photo is carrying the same sort of containers water-fed pole users sometimes use

@kevin smiths : tradder uses hand tools (applicator and squeegee) to clean windows, one of the two main professional window cleaning methods, the other being 'water-fed pole using purified water'
The guy in the last photo is carrying the same sort of containers water-fed pole users sometimes use
The photos are all my works.Last year, I went to visit the place of interest called Songshan, which was very steep.

I was so tired to climb the mountain, when I saw that man.

I saw the man in the last photo climbed the mountain carrying a heavy bucket of water , suddenly I felt very ashamed, so I took a photo for him, and then I struggled and struggled, finally, I climbed the mountain.

I was proud of that man in the last photo, who gave me strength.

I AM SO IMPRESSED BY THAT PHOTO,which can give me strength when I meet trouble.

Yeah,I use facebook, whatsapp, skype, LInkedin ,twitter, google plus,youtube.
So how do we find you in Facebook Kevin then when we see you are real we can become brothers - cleaning the world together - and share poetry also !

on holiday once in Shenyang i felt the urge to clean a few windows. so i asked about ,

the reply -

totally ridiculous idea!

kev said at schools they used to make the kids clean, But what about other places, @kevin smiths what happened before the age of robots? Give us a bit of history to the window cleaning in China and more school stories

Back