Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic
Elliot

This ubik better be good

Elliot

After using up all my fake virasol I got some screw fix degreaser . Not much better than the fake stuff . Now either I am expecting too much looking at the photos some of you guys put up but I can't get em as clean as that . So I have some ubik coming tomorrow . Gunna use it on a big fsg on Thursday . I just hope it's as good as you lot make out cos so far I am finding it hard .

TolishAPurd

It's nothing magical, just a good general purpose cleaner. Get a good concentration of it, not too strong or you may get problems, not too weak or it doesn't get to work. Give it time to soak in a little before cleaning off.

TolishAPurd
I'm going for a 20/1 mix

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Try it, and up it if you have to. I don't really measure anyway, I just go off the colour now, but the load I have in the sprayer is the best it has been, it's doing wonders.

Elliot

Chuffin eBay said it would be here today .comong Friday now . Used the screw fix stuff on a filthy fsg today and it came up like new . I think I mixed it a bit stronger and let it soak in a bit longer . I like to spray it on the brush as well but a lot drips off .

Dave B
Chuffin eBay said it would be here today .comong Friday now . Used the screw fix stuff on a filthy fsg today and it came up like new . I think I mixed it a bit stronger and let it soak in a bit longer . I like to spray it on the brush as well but a lot drips off .

Do you have a backpack?

Fill it with ubik and water and use the brush to cover the whole roof

Turn it off and agitate with brush

Leave a few minutes

Scrub and wash off with tap water

Rinse with pure

Elliot

Yeh I've got a backpack . Don't wanna put chemicals in it , as it gets used all day on the Windows .might be worth getting another just for these jobs as they are flying in at the moment .

Dave B

Ubik is fine in the same backpack

Put enough in for the job

Empty the dregs and refill with pure

I used to add about 5 Mil of ubik in my pure 25l drums on long frequency cleans and it doesn't hurt

Will do a perfect job in the same backpack

Eviestevie
It's the dogs danglers - and it doesn't smell like a Tom cats wank thankfully @Eviestevie

Must be just me that doesn't no what a Tom cats wank smells like then!!!!:sad:

Taxlossloz
Must be just me that doesn't no what a Tom cats wank smells like then!!!!:sad:

They say try everything at least once

tench0771

ive bin ubik2000 for a wile now how does it compair to full strangth tfr and virosol?