Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Harris pole again

Den

Bought an Harris pole today from b@q, watched the Wagga video on how to convert to Unger angle and optiloc and will get around to it soon, I put my Unger ergotec mop and squeegee on the pole with the decorators tip and tried on my downstairs and upstairs Windows both applicator and squeegee both half quite a tight fit have they changed the tip as I got the impression that they would be loose and fall off.

Thanks.

Den.

Tried this myself last week. Was a tad too rigid so changed to a wagtail and it's been really good!

I'm in the process of adapting the wagtail to a wagga special....I.e. Coat hook on reverse to clip detailing cloth and also changing to mop to flip from above.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Don't permanently fix the hook if you use one

I tried it but no substitute for teaching yourself to fan properly with it to avoid needing to detail the top edge

Also it can then be used as a hand tool which can't be done with the hook attached

Check out polzn bladz vids

Bobs the man who i perfected my skills from

Don't permanently fix the hook if you use oneI tried it but no substitute for teaching yourself to fan properly with it to avoid needing to detail the top edge

Also it can then be used as a hand tool which can't be done with the hook attached

Check out polzn bladz vids

Bobs the man who i perfected my skills from
don't suppose you have a link to these vids do you?

He used to have hundreds of vids on youtube

Always happy to give advice too

I became friends with him through youtube and he is a very nice guy

Back