Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WHAT VAN SYSTEM TO GET??

jordan

Hi here again asking about WFP lol

i have finally told myself to stop thinking about the changeover and bloody order them tomorrow evening i want to spend between £2000-4000 for a 500 litre water tank system

as i'm spending the money i expect to be getting light poles carbon fibre and i guess i will need maybe 2 poles and brushes.

i am just connecting the tap water hose into the system in the van and then filters it in the van

So which system do you RECOMMEND

GARDINER??? FACELIFT?? IONICCC??

talking to window cleaning warehouse about facelift and he quoted about £4000 to have 350 litre tank 2 poles all fitted properly to the van bags of resin and everything but i want a bigger tank in case i get busy

Thanks

Any links would be great

Give me £4000 and i'll throw in a van with the system!!

£4k? :eek::eek: Are the poles gold plated?

The Cleaning Warehouse put a 650L two man system with poles in Ryans van, all fitted etc and I think that was about £2700 that was an RO - DI system.

Well for what my opinion is worth I would much rather put DIY in for a fraction of cost - then your cash could be used for more gear

But I never have had a van ( or doubt I ever will ) professionally done so what do I know

I just don't see how the expense is worth it - you just need a pump and reel to get pure up the brush so why pay for flashy stuff you don't need ? I stand to be corrected ...

i know what your saying i could get a full kit for probably £1000 i don't mind wasting money and want the best looking equipment out there to me its like dressing really smart day to day life its worth it to me although it costs more!

yes Peter, JG fittings, 700 ltr mate. 000 water going in tank thru single Di then goes thru double di on the way out. I have to say its fantastic!! No nead for anything other than pure water! yep new custom 290, swb LTD its like a car to drive, fantastic mate.

Steve is a lovely guy and has really built a cracker for me, been working with it a couple of weeks now no problems, a couple of jubilee clips to tighten, that's it!

I have taken off the 8mm hose and changed to 6mm though, the reels are far happier with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a catalogue through for ionics just for a nosey. Near **** when I seen the price :eek: the systems look superior tho but not gonna make you any more money :whistle:

Back