Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

neighbour disputes

mark

I did a full upvc clean this week for a customer.anyway through out the clean this geezer next door is watching our every move,from window to window etc.umm weird.anyway just got on with it.the customer in question is quite elderly(lady) and looks after her son who has learning difficulties,she was very pleased with the job when we were finished.any way I asked about the neighbour???he makes her and her sons life a misery,she said.in the back garden all along the fence all her shrubs were brown:thumbsdown:he pours weed killer over the fence at night,lifts the fence panels up and pushes rubbish through into her garden:mad:WHY??? I carnt understand people like this

these people have something wrong with them & they always seem to pick on people who either can't or wont fight back - old lass & disabled son - i hate it happening but i'd love it to happen to someone i know -if you see what i mean

well!!! im pressure washing her back patios next week!!its daft really!!!,ive been told by custy to clean half a line down a shared entrance way:thumbsdown:eek:bviously she hates him,this is how it spirals out of control:(

I did a full upvc clean this week for a customer.anyway through out the clean this geezer next door is watching our every move,from window to window etc.umm weird.anyway just got on with it.the customer in question is quite elderly(lady) and looks after her son who has learning difficulties,she was very pleased with the job when we were finished.any way I asked about the neighbour???he makes her and her sons life a misery,she said.in the back garden all along the fence all her shrubs were brown:thumbsdown:he pours weed killer over the fence at night,lifts the fence panels up and pushes rubbish through into her garden:mad:WHY??? I carnt understand people like this
This chunt needs sorting!

it does need sorting!!!what do you do with people like this?you carnt take the law into your own hands!!!people can be very cruel.people enjoy this kind of thing-there SICK IN THE HEAD.

Draw a *** on his side of the path- lots of pubes and a couple of lines of sploodge out the top. He's brought it on himself.

Draw a *** on his side of the path- lots of pubes and a couple of lines of sploodge out the top. He's brought it on himself.
Sploodge is that what you call it tolish - we moved due to the most awful miserable cow next door

Our 6 year old told her ' that's no way to behave ' as me and Mrs Loz hid round corner !!

Sploodge is that what you call it tolish - we moved due to the most awful miserable cow next doorOur 6 year old told her ' that's no way to behave ' as me and Mrs Loz hid round corner !!
Sploodge is an Inbetweeners reference, I think Jay said it in one episode./emoticons/biggrin.png

We had a **** neighbour in our last house, even her own family across the street hated her. Some people are just unhappy and like to take it out on others. She even got her 6 year old daughter to deliver a letter to us complaining about our noisy sex. Now that needs framing.

Sploodge is an Inbetweeners reference, I think Jay said it in one episode./emoticons/biggrin.png
We had a **** neighbour in our last house, even her own family across the street hated her. Some people are just unhappy and like to take it out on others. She even got her 6 year old daughter to deliver a letter to us complaining about our noisy sex. Now that needs framing.
I rather see the video lol

There's one in my street, known as poison ivy, a real horrible Cnut

She actually drove a young family to sell up and leave, she went around the neighbours saying the guy was a paedophile and a drug addict, poor man used to have a spliff on his patio and she noticed.

When we moved in years ago she sent her old man round to moan about my kids playing in the woods behind her house.

He only came round once.

Some people have such empty **** lives that they take great delight in spreading misery by bullying others.

We've got a knobend who lives behind us with a yapping dog. I shouted it to shut up recently and his son shouted back that I should keep quite as his dad as his dad is an expert in karate lol.

I'm thinking of getting Kevin smiths onto him :thumbsup:

I've found the best solution as a window cleaner is to never get involved with neighbour disputes or be the cause of any either.

I would probably either not accept the job or more than likely, pressure wash both halves of the shared path although I would only be paid for cleaning half. Just to do half would reflect badly on me and my reputation. I believe that onlookers will have the last laugh at my expense.

As for bad neighbours @steve garwood; we all get them from time to time.

I remember when we lived in Redcliff we had issues with the black people who lived in the bungalow behind us. They used to play their radio full blast. Our white ears just weren't accustomed to the black township music that we were bombarded with. So one dark night I slipped through a gap in the hedge separating our homes and switched their electricity off. The switch was in the box the meter was in which was on a wall of the house.

The bungalow was in darkness for several nights and we had peace. They then found the switch and everything was back to normal. So I switched the power off again. This went on for a bit and then the penny must have dropped. They must have linked loud music with the lights going off. When the music was soft their electricity didn't switch off. We didn't have a issue after that. We later sold the house and moved back to South Africa. That was in 1982/3.

The good old days. /emoticons/smile.png

-

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to hate dealing with these issues when I was in the police. One side would tell you the story of hell that the other side was putting them through and then you would go next door and get the same thing from them.

One job stands out though. A colleague had been dealing with such a dispute for over a year. On one side you had a teacher at the local Community College, on the over you had a serving Royal Marine Sergeant. It started over a new fence but it continued on to the stage that if one glanced at the other there would be a complaint lodged with the police.

I used to laugh and joke with with my colleague that I would have sorted it by now every time she was sent up there.

Then she went on maternity leave and to my disgust I was told to 'caretake' her patch. I was not impressed as this doubled my area of responsibility. A few days later I got a radio call to attend these addresses and sort out another issue.

So I printed off every report that had been made over the last year and went to the teacher. I told him that if I had another call from him with regard to the neighbour I would apply for an Anti-social Behaviour Order to be placed on the his household. I also explained that I would advise the Principal at the College of the order.

I then went to the RM Sergeant and told him the same, and I would advise his CO. He laughed at me and told me he thought I was a jerk and to do what I liked, until I told him that I was a serving Captain in the TA.

In short I never got called back to these addresses again.

Another job I dealt with involved an old couple (in their eighties) who lived out in the sticks and they kept getting their dustbins overturned, their windows knocked upon in the early hours and their vegetables stolen from their garden. There was no other house for over a mile. It took me months to work out that it always occured when there was a darts competition at the local pub. They often had a lock-in which I turned a blind eye to, as there was never any noise related complaints. So I kept an eye for the next competition and hid in the garden shed with a flask and waited.

Sure enough at 0130hrs a shadowy figure entered the garden carrying a stick and started to pull the veg up and throw them across the lawn, then he went to the windows and started to bang on them. I come up behind him and grabbed him. I arrested him and then noted that the stick he was carrying was a shotgun. He got three months for trespass with a firearm. He admitted he was trying to scare them into selling because he wanted to buy their house.

seen this on tv what grinds my cogs is even if you have cctv evidence the cps seem to find ways round it for some reason ppl like this need a swift kick up the a...lol

Latest Posts

Back