Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Surprising results ...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

View attachment 7478 I did outside pvc clean today I usually use solvent cleaner from eurocell and it's good stuff but to be honest can be hard going due to it not liking black rubber seals

Also makes frames a little dull

And destroys whatever cloths your using

So I tried this and wow it's so simple just spray and wipe and results amazing

It's water based as well so dead easy to use

View attachment 7479

Hg upvc cleaner

Apart from the univalve this as impressed me more than anything

I did the whole house and doors in 1 1/2 hours made it easy

View attachment 10638 View attachment 10637 I did outside pvc clean today I usually use solvent cleaner from eurocell and it's good stuff but to be honest can be hard going due to it not liking black rubber sealsAlso makes frames a little dull

And destroys whatever cloths your using

So I tried this and wow it's so simple just spray and wipe and results amazing

It's water based as well so dead easy to use
Looks good that, no dull plastic after?

What a result. That hg brand is good stuff so doesnt surprise me. Do you have to leave it on for any period of time before wiping, or do you wipe straight off? And whats it like getting it off the glass?

So where do I buy this stuff??
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app
B&Q sell it in the trade cleaning section. Most shops that sell hg products have a set of shelves that hold every hg product for just about every cleaning need you have. The window soap they sell is the only hg product I've tried and it's my go to soap, far better than washing up liquid.

Is the HG cleaner a high alkaline cleaner like ubik?

Is there much scrubbing required on the sills? Im trying to find a good one for spraying badly stained gutters/facia

Back