Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SkyVac Complete System / Carbon Poles / 44ft Inspection Pole & Camera Kit….

Trev81

PRICE: £1,450

DESCRIPTION:

SkyVac Industrial Powermix 85 (Twin Motor Version NOT Triple) 8 carbon pole set (40ft reach!!) selection of end tools, carry bag, 6 metre suction tube.

Wireless camera/monitor kit with 44ft carbon composite inspection pole.

All just over 12 months old, cost complete over £2,000... overall superb used condition, a slight crack on the skyvac casing but in no way effects the workings. I will upload some more photos over the next few days and it will be added to a well known auction website, but I am just putting the feelers out on here first to see if there is any interest. PM me for more info if you require it.

LOCATION: Stoke-on-Trent (Will consider delivery or meet halfway etc)

PICTURES: View attachment 7503

View attachment 7502

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good bit of kit mate, TBF I use a ladder now and pro gutter tools where I can, but sometimes ladders are no help when your clearing over big conservatories or hard to acsess parts.

The reason I am toying with selling is simply because I am too busy on other areas mostly windows and conservatories that keeping such a bit of kit seems silly, I don't really push the service anymore either so think I'd rather just decline gutter clears unless there regular customers of mine and i can do em off a ladder.

Never used it at 40ft but I'd not fancy two god hands and a ladder at that height either!!!

Heavily reduced... Real bargain here for somebody who wants a full skyvac package....

I'd rather sell to a fellow forum user before putting it out on fleebay, drop me a PM if your interested..

ebay uel get better money mate id take it off ya but wouldnt pay what ur looking as 2nd hand imo is worth 40-50%
Yes as I said mate it will no doubt go on eBay soon, just offering here firstly, the whole 50% of new prices is only valid for cheap stuff, decent quality & sort after things never stuggle to sell for more than that, I suspect this will be no eception to that if I do put on eBay, however if you go and price what I have up on there website you will see my price is not that far away from half, hence why I state real bargain. /emoticons/smile.png

To be fair you can get a decent 3000 watt set up with carbon poles for less than a grand brand new...I did.
You can mate, but like any brand you always pay more for better quality kit, also the inspection pole I have (46ft) is something you wont be getting with a sub £1k vac, that alone cost around £700, plus the wireless cam and monitor is very good, that was a further cost.

Latest Posts

Back