Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners Reinforced Pole Hose

Tuffers

Well, I raved about the Exceed blue hose, it's great if you don't kink the hose to stop the flow. But I do kink the hose to stop the flow and after a couple of weeks it splits just when you don't need it to.

So, I placed an order with Gardiners last week and thought I'd add some reinforced pole hose to my list. I wasn't expecting it to be much cop to be fair. I've tried reinforced pole hose before, it came with an Unger barge pole and I hated it. It was brittle, kinked up in the pole blah blah blah.

I was waiting for my Exceed hose to split again before trying out the Gardiners hose. Yesterday it split, so last night I rigged my pole with the Gardiners hose. You have to use JG barbed inserts with this hose.

The first job this morning it got its first run out and boy is it good!! It has a kind of rubbery workability, it's lovely and soft, lays flat and has kinkability :thumbsup:

I've seen the video of the Reach IT pole hose and I would guess they are very similar. I nearly bought some Reach IT hose off their site, but the postage from Australia put me off. Wagga has trialled it on YouTube.

If you want a no nonsense pole hose then this is for you. Being reinforced I think it will last you a while too!

It costs just over £17 for 30m Reinforced Flexible Pole Hose 5mm ID/9mm OD - Hoses - Pump & Hose - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems

View attachment 7581

Send the cheque to the usual address Mr G ;)

I love it @Tuffers

It can kink a bit as reel hose meaning i have to grab the pole and twist it a fww times (due to twisting as it's going on the reel but even then i like it

Top hose and no stretch when using it with a univalve

i have that red stuff from gardiners and its well stiff. you cant get it to undo and it knots up easy. its poly something. it came with my new pole

I put a new length of reinforced hose on my pole last night. The first length lasted over 6 months!! It hadn't split but the outer shell had started to crack.

I put a new length of reinforced hose on my pole last night. The first length lasted over 6 months!! It hadn't split but the outer shell had started to crack.
i like that orange stuff that came with the aquadapters, great stuff and i still have it.

It starts to look bubbly under pressure doesn’t it tuffers

I use about 30m of it connected to 70m microbore and let cars etc drive straight over it across roads etc and it still lasts

Back