Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dilemma of the day

Grumpaflump

Today's dilemma....<br /><br />I was asked to wash a decked area...<br />It is three floors up with only access through the house, cream carpets and owner does not want equipment brought through house....I can pull it up over the balcony but the biggest issue is the cladding and render that are below the decked area.....there is no drainage apart from running down render and cladding, which the client does not want as I was going to use hypo and then rinse.....any ideas the best way forward? On top of all this she doesn't want and pressure washer or hoses trailing over the balcony.....is there any spray on and leave liquid that I could use and let the rain take care of the rest.....
9ab79ec0d541dbb881ae4ae498218a19.jpg
<br /><br />Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Customer sounds a pain in the hoop. Put in a sky high price or you'll regret it. Some jobs you are better off walking away from.

Im guessing that your magic wand has broken down again Grumpaflump ?? ....... shame on you!! ....... Here's what to do... Dismantle that deck and rails piece by piece, take all of it back to your house, wash and scrub all the cr4p off the individual planks, making sure that all her cr4p goes all over your property, take all the nice clean pieces back to hers, re-assemble said balcony deck and grab the tenner out of her hand before she changes her mind and decides to give you a fiver instead.

Back