Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing Roof Cleaning

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I am curious about roof cleaning, not something I am involved in but considering.

Not a clue about how to even start pricing a job.

The image is just a random pulled off the web job but will do for the purpose of the question.

What would you charge (for both sides) for cleaning this roof and how would you do it?

And please answers only from those that do clean roofs, no random theories just facts .

Cheers.

View attachment 7902

very straightforward i would use roof ladder scrape the moss off then apply hypo mix wet roof first if its dry then aferwards needs a good hosing down for that one roof in pic if it was same at back id charge £450 hope this helps

Roof ladder - scrape moss ( which is hard work as you are constantly balancing and leaning ) is an option but with those thick concrete I think be fine to turbo off the moss ( would prob need cherry picker but I have not done that yet ) then apply softwash - which would poss be better as biocide rather than hypo as they reckon it last longer

Sorry forgot the price bit ...

Once you decide method it then depends how keen the householder is - some people could not care less about the roof

Others really like to have a clean house - price really is in the method and time factor

Back