Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A good big ol gutter clean and clear

Kennygggkent

Transparent Window Cleaning
I guess I should have got some pics, but I did a big clear and clean G,F,S and windows on Friday. really enjoyed doing it, I mean, I regularly do gutter cleans but this one was a whole day jobby, and really took some graff as apposed to the monotony of regular cleans(you know what I mean guys). And well paid too!

Got all my tools out, triple ladder, step ladder, clx22, slx 18, backpack for ubik, containers and hose for pure. And filled up a big compost bag with the moss ect ect.

Got me thinking...... I haven't got any signwriting yet, but I'm seriously considering targeting gutter work to see if I can do 2 or 3 big gutter jobs a week. Might even get a professional photo guy into to get a high quality before and after pic of some work and plaster it over my back doors.

What do ya think guys, do you like doing gutter work?

I will add that I ALWAYS get before and after on big jobs aa insurance against possibly getting stiffed for payment.
That is a good idea. also, just got in touch with a wedding photographer friend so hoping to get something going soon.

Honestly mate I like any work that shows well with before and after results.
A professional photographer is a good investment as it will give you a nice pro look to your advertising.
The thing I really like the most was just focusing on the one job for the day you know. buzzing around takes it toll on me

I enjoy gutter clearing but find gutter cleaning hard work.

When you do GFS do you do the barge boards as well?

I enjoy gutter clearing but find gutter cleaning hard work.
When you do GFS do you do the barge boards as well?
Yep, I like to do the whole lot, if they are painted and are bad with flaky paint to it's worth chatting with the custy to see if they are worth cleaning

Latest Posts

Back