Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Patrick Flaherty

Hi all,

Been following this site for a about a couple of months and decided to take the plunge into being a windie.

Fantastic advice and ideas on here and some I must admit gone straight over my head at first but I think now got a grip on some technical issues. I will be trad but also WFP but my problem has been that I live in a 2nd floor flat and CANNOT use my water supply for commercial reasons as its paid for collectively by all residents where I live.

However, I have sourced a local company that will supply me pure water in bulk.

My question is this; what do I need to install into a van to be wfp ???? and any ideas where/who does installations of such equipment ?????

Best regards.

P

Hi all,
Been following this site for a about a couple of months and decided to take the plunge into being a windie.

Fantastic advice and ideas on here and some I must admit gone straight over my head at first but I think now got a grip on some technical issues. I will be trad but also WFP but my problem has been that I live in a 2nd floor flat and CANNOT use my water supply for commercial reasons as its paid for collectively by all residents where I live.

However, I have sourced a local company that will supply me pure water in bulk.

My question is this; what do I need to install into a van to be wfp ???? and any ideas where/who does installations of such equipment ?????

Best regards.

P
Your best bet would be to diy the build (plenty of threads floating about here on it) and it'll be a lot cheaper, and doesn't seem to hard, I use a backpack which is cheaper and more portable. If your no good at diy any good supplier will install them but it'll cost a lot more. Have a look around here and you'll find loads of threads on it.

All u need is a tank if u are picking water up daily. As the place u r buying it will have transfer pump

Then u need a reel and pump and battery. Very simple

Afterwards if u choose to produce water itself U can add in filter equipment

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back