Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Tuffers

I Ordered a New Van Today :)

Tuffers

One of theses, same colour, 2.0 BlueHDi 120 Citroen Dispatch Enterprise.

image.jpg.ae20d3ce6c92ac3f9d07d5fd02113286.jpg

image.jpg.e91aded8b5aa4e79c8b38b8831ba1f32.jpg

image.jpg.4910d209714d9a2a2175d6070ee4dd67.jpg

Duncs

go on tuffers!!!!!

looks well smart nice one

Tuffers

I'm thinking about a 650, but might stick with my 500 flat. I've got to do a bit of measuring up as the floor is laid out slightly different to the Dispatch I have now. The dealer has said I can keep my van until I've stripped it out and put it in the new one.

Duncs

how much water a day are you using tuffers 650 would be gd

Nick pegler DWC

been to look at new expert today as well lovley bit of kit ...

Tuffers

I thought I used to use loads before I went RO. I bought an IBC the other week and I always make a note of how much water it takes to fill it back up to 1000L. The most I've used in a day in the last few weeks is 350L which surprised me. So a 650 probably isn't needed really, but would be nice if it were needed.

Tuffers

I thought I used to use loads before I went RO. I bought an IBC the other week and I always make a note of how much water it takes to fill it back up to 1000L. The most I've used in a day in the last few weeks is 350L which surprised me. So a 650 probably isn't needed really, but would be nice if it were needed.

Tuffers
been to look at new expert today as well lovley bit of kit ...

Make sure you do your homework on them! I went to a Peugeot dealer this morning when killing some time waiting for the rain to stop. The price I got from Peugeot for a 150bhp was 3k more than the 120bhp from the Citroen garage!

Adam curtis

One tip I've got the same van with a 600ltr tank 2 man set up put the tank buy bulk head not rear axle like I did when you have full tank you lose traction when pulling off quick at busy junctions etc [emoji6]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

adamangler

sweet van, wouldnt buy any other van than citroen/fiat/peugeot, had 2 now and they are great vans.

I shall dream of one of these next

Tuffers
Tuffers current van

[ATTACH=full]12273[/ATTACH]

Seriously though nice looking van mate

I saw a van the same as that parked up in St Ives once. It had a blow up doll looking out the back window :laugh:. I've got a photo of it somewhere :thumbsup: