Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Ordered a New Van Today :)

I'm thinking about a 650, but might stick with my 500 flat. I've got to do a bit of measuring up as the floor is laid out slightly different to the Dispatch I have now. The dealer has said I can keep my van until I've stripped it out and put it in the new one.

how much water a day are you using tuffers 650 would be gd
I thought I used to use loads before I went RO. I bought an IBC the other week and I always make a note of how much water it takes to fill it back up to 1000L. The most I've used in a day in the last few weeks is 350L which surprised me. So a 650 probably isn't needed really, but would be nice if it were needed.

how much water a day are you using tuffers 650 would be gd
I thought I used to use loads before I went RO. I bought an IBC the other week and I always make a note of how much water it takes to fill it back up to 1000L. The most I've used in a day in the last few weeks is 350L which surprised me. So a 650 probably isn't needed really, but would be nice if it were needed.

been to look at new expert today as well lovley bit of kit ...
Make sure you do your homework on them! I went to a Peugeot dealer this morning when killing some time waiting for the rain to stop. The price I got from Peugeot for a 150bhp was 3k more than the 120bhp from the Citroen garage!

sweet van, wouldnt buy any other van than citroen/fiat/peugeot, had 2 now and they are great vans.

I shall dream of one of these next

Latest Posts

Back