Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

IPS Pro

Roland

Stafford PowerWash Services
I am thinking of getting an IPS Pro to apply hypo when cleaning GFS and render.

Does anyone have any experience of the IPS Pro especially whether it will reach gutters on a two storey house.

It should reach with the extension lance but i have seen very mixed reviews and some are reporting lots of issues with them

At £225 it isn't cheap for what it is either

You could buy a cheap wfp pole and benz nozzle for less and be more accurate while applying it

It should reach with the extension lance but i have seen very mixed reviews and some are reporting lots of issues with themAt £225 it isn't cheap for what it is either

You could buy a cheap wfp pole and benz nozzle for less and be more accurate while applying it
I don't window clean so don't have a pump to use with the wfp otherwise I would probably go for that option.

I use a gardiners backpack which is fine if washed out after use or it will destroy the fittings

Aluminium renegade pole £103 25foot

Kobold pump and battery etc in a box under £100 on ebay

Then mix chems in 25l drum (i ponce mine from tescos car wash for free) and drop hose from pump box into it

get a cheap brush off ebay and spray on with the brush jets and then you can scrub with that and rinse with a 25l drums of tap water

Still cheaper than ips pro and you can use to do conny roofs also

Render is good with wfp pole and brush also as it is more accurate and no spray everywhere

Any backpack will be fine

I would go for gardiners if getting a backpack as they are very reliable and the battery lasts ages

I spoke to Alex from Gardiners about using mine for hypo and he says it's fina as long as you rinse it out and pump some clean water through it for a few seconds to flush it out or it will start to ruin your pole connections etc if left

It does void the warranty as not designed for hypo but it is essentially a crop sprayer for weedkiller etc so is sturdy

If mine died after only a year i would be fine with it as it will make me a hell of a lot more than it cost

1 job would more than pay for it

Thanks for the input I have decided not to go with the IPS Pro because the lance is not long enough even with the extention.

I am going to go with a battery powered backpack, I bought a BENZ spray nozzle at the show so will use that on the end of my pole.

Latest Posts

Back