Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Seal Skinz Gloves for winter

PJ Bullard

Considering investing in a pair for this coming winter. Who rates these? Or are there better altenatives?

Do they get mashed up using a pole? Thanks in advance

Seal skinz last about 5 minutes before they fall apart

Screwfix do better gloves but i can't think what they are called

I have been using the nytrile ones, they're OK but rip easily. A window cleaner I know has got the black ones mechanics use, and he has let me have some, and they seem OK. So I'm going to get them next time. He said they were about £5 a box.

I have had a set up these gloves for the last 3 years and use them for mountain biking.

Not sure how they will cope with chemicals such as UBIK and others, but as far as general pole and trad work goes I think they will be great.

Currently going to order a 2nd set for the windows this winter.

Also these gloves work well with spray on waterproofing.

Considering investing in a pair for this coming winter. Who rates these? Or are there better altenatives?
Do they get mashed up using a pole? Thanks in advance
I've had many brands only to split or leak.. But it's cheap and crude but a pair of thinsulaye gloves and double up on some mechanics rubber gloves over the top.. Dry warm hands and able to slip off to handle money or awnser your phone :)

Latest Posts

Back