Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Excelerator is out on WCW

I already have the liquidator and fliq so I just ordered the handle for £18.

Really not that expensive compared to other products. £45 for a setup which is still less than my old unger ninja applicator and squeegee together.

Let's hope it's good

How much do you pay for a squeegee and applicator usually then? My old ones used to cost about £65
I don't use a squeegee and applicator. I use a Wagtail with attached wash pad and liquidator channel, works wonders for me. I'm not against paying 40 or 50 pounds out, it's just that it is not a new concept, and for me, having now invested in Wagtails, I don't see the point.

Thought the £45 was just for the Handel not the whole thing.

£15 sounds ok

At least I got a dislike for it /emoticons/sad.png

Even tho I got it wrong

ive invested in wagtails but now i also wana invest in the mormon ones lmfao cant wate stuff the money i just like a new toy:rofl:

I don't use a squeegee and applicator. I use a Wagtail with attached wash pad and liquidator channel, works wonders for me. I'm not against paying 40 or 50 pounds out, it's just that it is not a new concept, and for me, having now invested in Wagtails, I don't see the point.
When I look at my shed load of wagtails with clips, pads, Velcro, channels...my eyes water. The problem I have is that I've been using an Excelerator/Fliq prototype for the last couple of months and all my Wagtails are growing cobwebs. Smoother, more accurate, ease of use aided with angle change, lock on swivel if desired and the absolutely perfect way to attach your Flipper pad, under, over or off within seconds. From 2012 Wagtail changed my workflow and efficiency tremendously BUT this tool takes it to the next level...there's the point :)

When I look at my shed load of wagtails with clips, pads, Velcro, channels...my eyes water. The problem I have is that I've been using an Excelerator/Fliq prototype for the last couple of months and all my Wagtails are growing cobwebs. Smoother, more accurate, ease of use aided with angle change, lock on swivel if desired and the absolutely perfect way to attach your Flipper pad, under, over or off within seconds. From 2012 Wagtail changed my workflow and efficiency tremendously BUT this tool takes it to the next level...there's the point /emoticons/smile.png
I respect your opinion Eric, but I don't use the clips and Velcro that you mention, my pads, which I make myself are attached semi-permanently to the channel, so everything (for me) is relatively simple. I also have a 'system' I have developed which I can't disclose at the moment, and the Wagtails fit neatly into that. I dare say the Moermans would fit into it, but that's something for the future. Things are complicated enough at the moment.

I will do a proper thorough review of it on here on Saturday
Bloody IOS and ham fingers. Went to hit "like" and kept hitting "dislike" in error...grrr. Looking forward to your review Dave. My favourite way of using it on low stuff is with a short PVC pole. Use it in hand with care until you get the feel for the balance point.

I am looking forward to it @Eric Gilliand

I used to love using the wagulator as a hand tool even with the pad

I have a 5m harris pole and a small 2 section unger optiloc pole to play around with

The test will be tomorrow above a conservatory roof where i will need to stand right back and have it on 0° with wagtail. .maybe 25° will be good for that

Latest Posts

Back