Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What if you miss?

paul1

Hi guys hope all doing well.. Just wondered if you have to miss a round one day/week due to bad weather etc do you guys skip till due following month or just push everyone back a day/week etc? Cheers

I push them back a week, and work extra to get on track. My schedule is set weekly, but most of my customers want to have cleans on a monthly basis, so I have some leeway.

I look at all my work as one big round. I work round it in an organised way. When I get to the end if you want to call it that, I just start at the beginning and go round again. It doesn't really have a beginning or end but I have a point that I think of as the beginning. It takes about four weeks to get round it. I can predict with a reasonable amount of accuracy when I'm next due to a customer. When the weather is bad enough to stop me from working, I just carry on where I left off. I can usually make it up again so that I arrive at any given customer on or about the time I'm due.

Back