Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where can I buy a ubik/virosol alternative first thing tomorrow morning?

Adams0211

I stupidly ran out of ubik without realising. I ordered some more which was supposed to be delivered today. It hasn't turned up.

I desperately need some for a job tomorrow morning and then on Monday morning too.

Can anyone recommend something that I can buy in (preferably) B&Q that will do the job?

Unfortunately i have none left and a tiny bit of hypo enough for the roof i saved it for

I ise this in times of need if out of ubik on first cleans from asda but not as strong as virosol but a quid a bottle

It may help as it does take the green cack off

Cheers Damo. Shame you're not a tiny bit closer. I'll try the screwfix stuff. The reviews seem pretty good, people using it to degrease bike parts and engines so I'm sure it'll shift a bit of muck off some fascias.

There is no secret, i just buy in bulk or with another order of something.

Just looked and its £6.48 dave /emoticons/smile.png

OH and guess who's picking up two liters of magic mix next week. Might let you and Neil try some /emoticons/wink.png

There is no secret, i just buy in bulk or with another order of something.
Just looked and its £6.48 dave /emoticons/smile.png

OH and guess who's picking up two liters of magic mix next week. Might let you and Neil try some /emoticons/wink.png
That's good!! Have you got a link for the site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back