Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for Window cleaning canvasser

Fido

Hello There

I would like to ask if someone know any good canvasser in Uk who willing to get more customers in London?

I lest leaflets in the area but no much luck this is why i look for someone who is professional in knocking on doors and get me more customers.

Looking for £500 of work for the start and in a few months time £1000.

Would you know someone or a company who i can trust to do this job?

Many thanks

Well, there's me! Depends on which part of London (I'm based in Sussex but can travel).

I have a team of experienced canvassers and although it's a bit out of our normal geographical area, it's possible we could do something for you.

I'd need to know - how you work (traditional, pole'n'reach or both), what kind of property (full access/limited access), what kind of customer (high end/general/council), where exactly, and so on.

To be upfront about it - it's ultimately probably going to cost you about £1500 to get £500 of solid repeated monthly work through me (although how and when that bill gets settled is open to discussion).

Thank you for your message.

I'm just starting this window cleaning i have done it long time ago for a cleaning company but i'm scared of highs so i could not do high-rise buildings.

I can do shop fronts and domestic houses not higher then 1 level so i can use extension pole for traditional cleaning or later on i will invest in wfp system that would make cleaning faster and could do high windows from the ground.

Do you have a replacement policy for customers who change they mind?

Do you have a replacement policy for customers who change they mind?
There's lots of ways we can arrange it (refunds/credits for any that don't reach 3rd clean, partially delayed payment until passed second clean, replacements for drop offs, overbooking the required amount by a percentage to account for drop-offs etc). The end result is always the same - for £500 of REGULAR work that has stayed on it'll cost you about £1500.

Example (assuming 10% drop-off rate):

We book £500 and you pay £1500 - £50 drops off so we replace it with another £50 - result: £500 of work cost you £1500

We book £550 and you pay £1500 - £55 drops off - result £495 of work cost you £1500

We book £500 and you pay £500 upfront; £50 drops off and you pay a further £900 (£450 x2) after second clean - result £450 of work cost you £1400

That's just an outline - the exact details vary depending on where you are, and what type of customer you'll accept. I generally throw in any explicitly one-offs for nothing (giving customer a x2 price).

its better if you do it yourself Fido, lot of canvassing companies do't do as they say once they got your money. where about in london? im in East

Thank you for your advice.

The only problem is i was not born here so i do speak with a accent and once the potential customer hear you are speaking with a accent they do not show any interest.This happened to me many times in the past and this is the reason i would need someone who can do it for me.

I know many company just promise this is why i try to be very careful and i do listen to advice from others before i make a mistake.

Back