Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

tench0771

need a pressure washer

tench0771

hi guys im after a pressure washer for cleaning awnings as well as drives ect was looking at the

what do u think?

tench0771

i wont be doing a lot of pressure washing hardly just want something cheep and compact manly for shop awnings

jonjetting

Bucket and spong will do shop awnings? You will need at least 3000 psi 21lpm if you want to clean drives, patios etc properly.

tench0771

i tryed wfp and spung but the green stain was still these so thault a pressure washer would get it off!

jonjetting

Dependant on the material of the awning you could try using bleach? If it's a stain that's been on for years sometimes you'll never get them off and if you do there will be a witness mark underneath anyway lol

Roland

That might work on the awnings if they are the PVC type but drives will be heavy going!

peter rogers
Bucket and spong will do shop awnings? You will need at least 3000 psi 21lpm if you want to clean drives, patios etc properly.

u dont need 21lpm to do powerwashing i started with 10 lpm and done the job

steve garwood
u dont need 21lpm to do powerwashing i started with 10 lpm and done the job

Well said peter. To say you NEED 21L machine to do the job properly is nonsense. I have a 15L Briggs and Stratton machine that does a perfect job every time :)

peter rogers
Dependant on the material of the awning you could try using bleach? If it's a stain that's been on for years sometimes you'll never get them off and if you do there will be a witness mark underneath anyway lol

you obviously havent cleaned much canopies with time and effort it comes off try a low mix of hypo then after if it is still there use a warm water mix of hypo