Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Software

Clearview Lee

Hi

I've been using George for 150 years, but just converted to an iMac making George incompatible :-(

Any suggestion for day-day jobs software??

I already use a separate accounting software that I'm happy with, so not essential.

Thanks in advance!

Ive been working on a spreadsheet in numbers, the original spreadsheet can be found on the forum, I've modified it for my own needs and share it in the cloud.

You can then access it from a iphone, iPad or your Mac, you have to buy the numbers app for mobile devices but you should have got it free for your Mac.

Works perfectly for my needs

9263e08aee62d59c6a3acc5e3aa4b95e.jpg

I've tried to keep it mobile orientated, the checkboxes change from red to green when you tick jobs off, dates change different colour so you can see at a glance jobs for today, tomorrow, yesterday, overdue by more than a day, the next 7 days.

The hardest thing with a spreadsheet like this is fitting it all on a screen on a phone so I locked the left 3 columns with names and addresses and everything on the right can be swiped to one side out of the way so you can see names and dates/ money or whatever you like side by side

bfde6149c6ff3550da71afbd68cce295.jpg

It also calculates your tax at 20%, I'm still adding features as I go but you are welcome to a copy of it

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've been using SmartRound for a good few months now, it's a web / mobile software and has everything needed for me.. no need to schedule either which is good.. create a round, add jobs to the round and the system looks after the rest all I need need to do is click begin and mark the jobs done or skipped. Even monitors overdue customers and has a built in text system for collecting payments via PayPal etc

www.SmartRound.co.uk is the site

Few screenshots of their example app

5c953c6ec3532f13dadf44dae39bc004.jpg

c9a0d51e92291fe3029f7a643475d8fb.jpg

a5eb7103f25523130bf2a0357b3713ac.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using SmartRound for a good few months now, it's a web / mobile software and has everything needed for me.. no need to schedule either which is good.. create a round, add jobs to the round and the system looks after the rest all I need need to do is click begin and mark the jobs done or skipped. Even monitors overdue customers and has a built in text system for collecting payments via PayPal etc
www.SmartRound.co.uk is the site

Few screenshots of their example app

5c953c6ec3532f13dadf44dae39bc004.jpg

c9a0d51e92291fe3029f7a643475d8fb.jpg

a5eb7103f25523130bf2a0357b3713ac.jpg
Looks good - will look into that in a sec...

Your call buddy but £6 a month ain't bad considering you get updates and support. Reason why i didn't get the one off is I like to have the latest version and SmartRound are always pushing out updates with features etc plus it's on iOS and android ... I should get commission haha

Back