Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

funny day

Duncs

hi guys just going to share a laugh me and my mate had on Saturday

It was so funny when I look back.Any way we decided on Saturday we would work in the morning then canvass

in the afternoon.So we done the graft in the morning and decided we would canvass this posh affluent area.

So we started of had couple of possibles but nothing positive but hayho kept going no joy.

So getting ****** of with the negative response ,we decided to chap this one last house, guy came to the door

As soon as this guy anwered the door and I spyed him could,int keep straught face ,

jeans up round his arm pits bare chested then I spyed his hair you would think someone had stuck meringue on his head

you could see the plastic at the front of the wig for flukes sake.Just looked totally stupid , at this point my mate had fluked off round the corner laugthing his head off

So anyway he is going to contact us in couple of weeks he had all the crack of the area so my thinking is get his house and more will follow, you just could,int take him serious.

If I dont here from Elvis will give him couple of weeks then chap him again.Did,int get any graft but had laugh at end of day

hi guys just going to share a laugh me and my mate had on SaturdayIt was so funny when I look back.Any way we decided on Saturday we would work in the morning then canvass

in the afternoon.So we done the graft in the morning and decided we would canvass this posh affluent area.

So we started of had couple of possibles but nothing positive but hayho kept going no joy.

So getting ****** of with the negative response ,we decided to chap this one last house, guy came to the door

As soon as this guy anwered the door and I spyed him could,int keep straught face ,

jeans up round his arm pits bare chested then I spyed his hair you would think someone had stuck meringue on his head

you could see the plastic at the front of the wig for flukes sake.Just looked totally stupid , at this point my mate had fluked off round the corner laugthing his head off

So anyway he is going to contact us in couple of weeks he had all the crack of the area so my thinking is get his house and more will follow, you just could,int take him serious.

If I dont here from Elvis will give him couple of weeks then chap him again.Did,int get any graft but had laugh at end of day
its worth doing just to finish the day off with a giggle

Back