Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Funniest reason for not paying today.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

Knocked after cleaning. Old man opens bedroom window, sorry I can't get down stairs at the moment. Just had a hernia op this morning and it's all a bit tight and sore he said. Then he came out with the line that cracked me up. I'm having to stand here holding me balls to stop them pulling on the stitches.

reminds me of when I had the snip.

Was working on a building site at the time, and jumped off of a make shift band stand scaff,

felt like my nuts hit the floor before me feet lol.

haaa haaaaa, i dont know how its affecting his nuts, unless he dont wear pants. the discomfort is around the sliced up stitced area. the surgeon said your right testical could shrink :swear:/emoticons/angry.png:)sick::tmi: whhhaaattt i said, they never said this before. gladly ive been pain free so far. your todger goes blue with bruising. i dont know why. my dressing needs changing but i darent look. our lass says she will do it. i said move that all blood will squirt out.:/emoticons/ohmy.png:

haaa haaaaa, i dont know how its affecting his nuts, unless he dont wear pants. the discomfort is around the sliced up stitced area. the surgeon said your right testical could shrink :swear:/emoticons/angry.png:)sick::tmi: whhhaaattt i said, they never said this before. gladly ive been pain free so far. your todger goes blue with bruising. i dont know why. my dressing needs changing but i darent look. our lass says she will do it. i said move that all blood will squirt out.:/emoticons/ohmy.png:
haha no pants I'm free lance

Back