Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

johnny bravo

my new rottie id doing my head in

johnny bravo

Before my op last thursday we got a 8 month old rotweiller. lost our springer spaniel 4 months ago. great company for missus, great ghouse guard dog. All going great, lying in bed this morning heard him gnawing at what i thought was his new rock hard bone toy. kept in bed. got up 30 mins later, come down all happy greeting then i spotted it.

[delusional][delusional]>:((>:((>:((>:((>:((>:((

Pot putpourie over the carpet, not too bad, then the internet cable going upstairs. chewed in half.>:((>:((>:((

i couldnt believe he did that. Luckily its just a extension cable unused in one of the bedrooms. replaceble.

Always trying to get in bin, eating the heads off flowers in the garden. he even chewed his new lead in half, that went in bin.

the thing was his chewy bone in the living room just behind the door gate. Hes got to get better soon. I forgot about all these daft habbits pups have.

johnny bravo

wait till i can take him out on the fields. knacker him.

Things can only gt better , cant they

Duncs

johnny you have npowt to worry about mate

two minutes ago just been telling the wife

I was cleaning today and this guy flat cap 5" nowt sanding there with his coin for me

I new something was up the way he was champing his lips

so anyway in a dignified mannor I asked him what the fluk was up we him

The fluken dog had eaten his false teeth ,all was left was stumps

so funny when he was telling tale,

when he went to dentist she could,int stop laughing ,and said the dog would smell the food on the teeth

( dirty bastxard ]

simon

One of my customers has just lost their last rotty so replaced it with 3 pups 2 male and a bitch same litter all 9 month now hope they are learning to love me as well lol

johnny bravo

its hard with 1 dog, i dont know how they manage with 3-4 dogs., like the molones on goglebox

adamangler

Can't stand dogs. Noisy smelly shit machines that you have to feed and walk and malt everywhere.

steve garwood
Can't stand dogs. Noisy smelly **** machines that you have to feed and walk and malt everywhere.

Lol. Had this conversation with my mate in the pub last Sunday. He said dogs are great as they give you love as you walk through the door. I said of course they do, they know your gonna feed it, walk it, and then wipe its ar5e after crapp1ng all over the garden

johnny bravo

so true, its mainly to have as a house guard dog, ohh yes it lets people know hes about., he s great company for the mrs when im out all day