Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wot liguid are you using when trad

clothman!!

Used fairy for ten years but found it to suttie and not enough slip last few,so been using unger liguid for mabe two years now think its good stuff,anybody else rate it and wot do yous guys use

Aldi magnum premium, really good slip and less streaks in low sun, also tend to add a tiny amount of flash gel, gives a bit more scrubbing power and a slightly better shine

Asda premium citrus

Stronger than fairy platinum but lemon and yellow so no blue/green muck on the frames and sills

70p a bottle too which is good

A dash of flash also for a good shine

I only trad with pure which usually gives less slip but the soap still gives a great slip

I've tryed gg4 before dident think it had enough slip how much do u put in your bucket as I have a 4l bottle under the stairs still [emoji6]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Normally just a cap full, litre bottle, in about 3 litres of water. There is a difference between pure water and unfiltered water. Not much in slip but the effect. Definitely a greater sheen. I find GG4 good anyhow but better with pure.

ive tryed loads of combos different soaps but have seteld with squeegee off its realy good stuff and not to suddy but im allmost out now so went and got some hg glass cleaner from home base ive used it be for its allmost the same as squeegee off in fact im shore its the same lol but could be rong i add a bit of ubik2000 on shop fronts as it eats the finger prints but its not so good for ur hands and also my m8s unger ninja squeegee the paint has bin striped off lol ill upload a pix tomorow lmfao

I've tried a few now including ''squeegee off'' and ''HG'' but somehow I always revert back to fairy. Although I use HG on my interior cleans all the time and I have a dedicated applicator specially for interiors so its always nice and clean. For exteriors, squeegee off is OK but its super slick and I find the blade runs over it way to quickly - plus its hard to see what you've done

Latest Posts

Back