Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unclepigg

PRICE:

£15000

DESCRIPTION:

I will be relocating soon and so I am selling my full round (trad cleans) to the highest bidder. This is a 9 year old round, mostly well established customers. The areas covered are mainly from Bedford to Biggleswade and Sandy, including villages between and around those areas. Half of the work is on a 4 week cycle and around half are 8 weekly. Some are 12 weekly. Average 4 weekly income is £3500. However, there are many opportunities to earn more from guttering/fascia/roof cleaning. Most customers are prompt payers, around 60% cash and the others by cheque/bank transfer. There is a good opportunity to grow the round in these areas too, since I haven't dropped any leaflets for quite some time.

The work is priced at a good rate of £35-45 per hour, and that's me working alone.

In terms of timescale, I am now looking to sell in the next couple of months, around June/July. I can provide more information if interested, and I can show you some of my work too.

Gary

07843 444661

PICTURES:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back