Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help needed Omnipole 4200 watt Vac 500mm Pole and accessories

D

DanC

Hi guys im a complete newbie to gutter vac and im currently buying omnipole 4200 watt vac and there 50mm carbon poles which comes with a 50mm hose. Now my question is about the head attachments. They provide a 135 degree 50mm Nozzle with Twist Clamp but i am worried the tool will be to big for certain gutters and overlapping tiles. I do like the Sky Vac switching connections. I was wondering if there is a way to attach different connectons to the 50mm pole rather than the ones omnipole supply? Is there a reducer somehow that can be fitted to the 50mm pole that would then fit Sky Vac Flexi Neck 135 Degree 44mm Tool Holder? Is this possible? Any advice would be much appreciated!

We manufacture gutter cleaning kits and our head will go into the poles used by Omni (we bought the same poles before starting to make our own carbon fibre). Our head comes with a selection of tools to fit all gutters (we found out you need a selection from doing gutter cleaning).

We manufacture gutter cleaning kits and our head will go into the poles used by Omni (we bought the same poles before starting to make our own carbon fibre). Our head comes with a selection of tools to fit all gutters (we found out you need a selection from doing gutter cleaning).

Latest Posts

Back