Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

today is the day i go WFP

slipknot

After the partners van packing up, realising he is getting a tad old now aka 70 this month and since i do all the tops i think its time to build a wfp trolly. the ppm near me is super low i hope it stays that way after i move house shortly.

but was wondering which are the best poles to buy ?, also i do mainly 2 story houses how many feet of pole would be ideal for a 2 story house ?

I just started but I've been helping others working with wfp, I found gardiners poles the most effective, I have mainly 2 storey as well but I bought the CLX 22 so I can reach above conservatories too

The clx is a bit whippy

I would go for the slx 22 plus it is lighter

Smaller closed length than a 25 which makes a difference on bottoms in tight spaces

If you start to do townhouses or houses with the dormer windows in the roof then it will just about reach at a stretch

If you start to take on work with velux in the roof etc then an extension isn't too expensive and quick to swap on and off when needed due to the way gardiner adjustable goosenecks just pull out the end..release the hose and pull out..add extension..put hose back in from the bottom..takes 30 seconds

Slx22 I use most days does town house I add the extension if I need to do velux in town houses brilliant pole.

I would go slx 25 ok its long in length

it will cover all your work

22ft great pole nice and short handy for tight spaces,but anything slightly high your fuked unless you add extension

I carry a SLX - 18 for standard houses and a SLX - 35 for everything larger. The combination works well.

In the other van we have a SLX - 25.

Pure water is the way forwards! Lots of good poles out there, as others said Gardiners are great but also Ionics grafter for tight spaces

I would also recommend an SLX. Don't cheap out and go for the 18 like I did. I quickly found out that it wasn't long enough and ended up buying two extensions.

im gonna have WFP as my main source of window cleaning from now on. so i can do extra work in my own time instead of sharing with the partner i am gonna start a separate second round

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock