Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline rinse bar

After reading reviews I've often discovered that what others like isn't what I like. Only way to really tell whether you'll like it is to buy one and try it for yourself.

For example: I like a light brush. However, whilst many like Gardiner's Extremes, they are too light for everyday use for me. The Ultimates though, feel just right. I have an Ex-Line Evo-Lite which is a nice brush, especially the colour, but to me it feels heavy compared to the Ultimates. So until X-Line make a brush the same weight as the Ultimate, I wouldn't consider buying one, with or without the rinse bar. I also bought a flocked sill brush to try after reading reviews of how other windies loved them. I couldn't get on with it at all. So, currently the Gardiner's Ultimates with the red fanjets are my favourite brushes. They're a nice weight, they clean well and have a nice spray pattern for rinsing.

That said, reviews are good as they do provide a baseline from where to start when choosing a brush.

After reading reviews I've often discovered that what others like isn't what I like. Only way to really tell whether you'll like it is to buy one and try it for yourself. For example: I like a light brush. However, whilst many like Gardiner's Extremes, they are too light for everyday use for me. The Ultimates though, feel just right. I have an Ex-Line Evo-Lite which is a nice brush, especially the colour, but to me it feels heavy compared to the Ultimates. So until X-Line make a brush the same weight as the Ultimate, I wouldn't consider buying one, with or without the rinse bar. I also bought a flocked sill brush to try after reading reviews of how other windies loved them. I couldn't get on with it at all. So, currently the Gardiner's Ultimates with the red fanjets are my favourite brushes. They're a nice weight, they clean well and have a nice spray pattern for rinsing.

That said, reviews are good as they do provide a baseline from where to start when choosing a brush.
Well put, horses for courses etc.

I went through loads of brushes before finding my favourite. I now have 3 SLX poles, every one of them fitted with a medium mixed sill brush /emoticons/smile.png

Nicely put Mark, Yes I have gone back to my flocked sill brush as it deals with the debris Better than the ultimate ATM with all the dead leaves etc, personally I just can't get on with the superlite medium mix brush tried several times just don't seem to have the scrubbing power like my flocks.

X-line?

Isn't that the company know through out the industry for quality of customer service?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would use a Harris decking brush before I touched owt from these jokers.

X-line?
Isn't that the company know through out the industry for quality of customer service?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would use a Harris decking brush before I touched owt from these jokers.
its probably the only time we'll ever agree on something green pro,some love these brushes,personally i tried them a couple of years ago they were awefull,granted things may have improved a tad but for me i'd give them a wide berth.

the spray bar is so so yesterday and is really a gimmick to get windies to buy the brushes its not new as its been around for years that one,

everyone has different preferences and i think that has to be respected as no brush or pole for that matter suits everyone but for me i stick to what i am happy with.

i've spent so much money over the years buying the newest thing only to realise its **** and the only reason i bought it was from reccomendations from people on forums-my lesson has been learnt

its probably the only time we'll ever agree on something green pro,some love these brushes,personally i tried them a couple of years ago they were awefull,granted things may have improved a tad but for me i'd give them a wide berth.the spray bar is so so yesterday and is really a gimmick to get windies to buy the brushes its not new as its been around for years that one,

everyone has different preferences and i think that has to be respected as no brush or pole for that matter suits everyone but for me i stick to what i am happy with.

i've spent so much money over the years buying the newest thing only to realise its **** and the only reason i bought it was from reccomendations from people on forums-my lesson has been learnt
Good to hear from someone that owns a rinsebar and appreciated a honest answer with someone that as the experience of working with it, that means a lot, easy to be taken in by the company videos etc.

Good to hear from someone that owns a rinsebar and appreciated a honest answer with someone that as the experience of working with it, that means a lot, easy to be taken in by the company videos etc.
i don't own a rinse bar den,when it came out i just thought its so yesterday and dismissed it,i'm not saying its rubbish but its something where i've been there,was rubbish and moved on,many new things are going to happen soon and it appears that x-line are still in the past gripping onto old ideas and re vamping them-like most main stream suppliers

Oh, ok the last couple of answers from yourself and pro green, have got my a little confused from my oriiginal question,

I have had a couple of bad experiences with the cleaning warehouse, and also window cleaning warehouse, so can feel your pain, was just asking for people views on their experience on the rinse bar lol.

Waste of time and water @Den

If you got tou technique down then you dont need one.

As for my personal views of the owner of X-Line well I cant publish them here.

Simply because the censors will leave it like this.

That **** is a ******* ****** that ought to **** **** ********* with a large **** in his ****** *******

Hey ho. Moving on.

Waste of time and water @Den
If you got tou technique down then you dont need one.

As for my personal views of the owner of X-Line well I cant publish them here.

Simply because the censors will leave it like this.

That **** is a ******* ****** that ought to **** **** ********* with a large **** in his ****** *******

Hey ho. Moving on.

i have one and useed it only a bit it uses the same amount of water as it is a series of 1mm holes

downsides

holes arent all level ..1 either end of my bar are higher

the brush is extremley heavy you really notice the difference wen extended full

the rinse bar itself is not heavy duty 2 we plastic connections my pole slid down from standing it against my van wen i was reeling in and the connections broke

i have one and useed it only a bit it uses the same amount of water as it is a series of 1mm holes

downsides

holes arent all level ..1 either end of my bar are higher

the brush is extremley heavy you really notice the difference wen extended full

the rinse bar itself is not heavy duty 2 we plastic connections my pole slid down from standing it against my van wen i was reeling in and the connections broke
Bet you got him on the phone right away and he overnighted a new one to you at no charge as other reputable companies usually do.

thats why den i sit back and wait for a long while before i choose to buy any new sparkly thing,what i use now suits me perfectly fine and i've learned from the past not to buy the next new thing because usually they are mostly just rubbish-just my opinion

thats why den i sit back and wait for a long while before i choose to buy any new sparkly thing,what i use now suits me perfectly fine and i've learned from the past not to buy the next new thing because usually they are mostly just rubbish-just my opinion
That's what it's all about, my most recent upgrades have been uni-valves (superb invention) -- motorised reel (never going back to manual) and a booster pump to speed up my fill ups.

It's all too easy to see a shiny new pole or gadget in the store or at a trade show and be lured into parting with a stack of hard earned readies.

If the set up you already has works and suits you fine then stick with it.

I am an avid angler, fly, lure, salt and big game and for years it was the same, had to have the latest shinest gear in the business, then one day I broke out one of my oldest rods in a fit of nostalgia and went and caught a good few fish that day. In the past decade the only new gear I have purchased has been consumables, hooks, sinkers, line etc. Rods and reels I cant see being replaced as what I have works just fine.

Same situation, in fishing we call them 'Tackle Tarts' /emoticons/smile.png)

it looks nice, but do you really need 11 water jets? a fan jet brush is better, its 100g more in weight than a gardiner brush, and its £25 more:)

Back