Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fascia board and gutter clean

Dragbag

i dont do that as im just starting out, and have seen that some soft wash treatment is generally required..

but i was asked to day for a quote and said i would come back to them.... so how do you price a Fascia board and gutter clean.

i thought about doing a test bit with just pure to see how bad it was...iv only been up and running a month and am quite happy sticking with glass for now, but i should not shy away from this sort of clean:hiding: whats a fair price per metre...

soft washing is easy i am still a trad but i normally charge £50 a front and £50 a back. what you have to consider is how long it will take you and how much you can make them hours with normal windoiws

I love cleaning gutters and fascias. I could do them all day every day. I add a splash of ubik/virosol/whatever to my backpack full of regular tap water (no point wasting pure) and away I go. I find that a flocked sill brush is best. I don't charge per metre or anything like that. I tend to have a look and price depending on how I feel. Pricing starts at £50 for a typical three bedroom council house which takes less than an hour.

I also use a backpack with fairy and ubik a sill brush with fan jets in go round soaking the sofit with backpack then when I get back to the start I then plug into there water and brush and rinse then do the windows with pure and if needed a 14 inch micro fibre applacter on a t bar to clean off the black drips from vents .

I also wrap a tea towel round my brush to wipe off drips and wipedown soffits I hold it on with an elastic band, does the job great

Yes it does...use a clear cleaner.screwfix or a liquid cleaner it good...use a cream cleaner.ie...it is cream liquid cleaner.the residue dries white and leaves a white powder residue on frames....cost me an 80kwid clean to learn that 1

I use a spray nozzle fixed to the end of an old wfp pole and connect to backpack and spray screwfix degreaser and soap all over everything

Leave 10 minutes then quick scrub and rinse

Comes up lovely

Did one including windows and minging frames in an hour earlier...could do those all day

An old spray bottle in your pocket with Ubik or cleaner of choice or even some bottles of Domestos spray from £1 world.

Wet the fascias with water, spray cleaner onto your wfp brush head, apply to gutters and fascias, rinse off.

Finish coffee, collect check, get on forum and brag about how much you made for an hours work. /emoticons/smile.png)

At Screwfix;

No Nonsense Heavy Duty degreaser and No Nonsense Disinfectant and Cleaner are both £5.99 for 5 liters.

The No Nonsense UPVC Cleaner is £3.99 in a 1liter spray bottle.

Back