Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New van vow caddy maxi

S-boy

looking to get new van as mines has just started being in and out the garage to be honest doesn't owe me anything I've lived in it basically the last three years it's a 1.3 Vauxhall combo really needing something a bit bigger so I can have it loaded with all the different things I need for different jobs not needing something transit sized as trad myself but looking at the combo maxi seems on paper the van I'm needing and advice appreciated and taken in board

I have the Vauxhall combo lwb for me it does what I need it has a high payload for its size 1 ton it can fit poles in length ways,full steal bulkhead twin side doors ticks all the boxes for what I need .

the VW caddy maxi will be a better drive and quality but will cost a lot more.

Best all round van is the Expert, Dispatch, Scudo IMO. It's got it all, 2 side load doors, 3 front seats, nice looking and can carry a ton.

Best all round van is the Expert, Dispatch, Scudo IMO. It's got it all, 2 side load doors, 3 front seats, nice looking and can carry a ton.
I'm biased because u one, but I think it's ideal. It's big enough to stuff in. Has a good payload but it's not so big it's awkward to park or manoeuvre. I had an older sudo before this one and touch wood up until now I've had no problems at all.

I have had 3 transits. The last was a transit custom limited Lwb. It was great all singing and dancing. But expensive to lease

Now I have a pug partner 6 years old small enough to park in bath city centre big enough to carry what I need.

Won't be able to get fence panels or plasterboard in but I get them delivered and charge the custy.

Happy days:hehehe:

Back