Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

C Rose Cleaning Services

How do you attach your pole hose

C Rose Cleaning Services

To your hose reel/van hose/bumper port?

At the min with my backpack+trolley setup I've got a Claber aquastop to a steel hozelock male rectus and it drives me mental. Bit clump of plastic gets caught on every wall, plant pot and ornament going.

I've got a new van and mount ordered so when I move over to the bumper/hose reel I want something that's going to catch less so I can run around the house without it snagging every 20ft.

Any ideas on a streamlined but secure fixing?

The tattood one

I get that feeli g snaggin on every fin in sight

I got a PF hosereel n came with hozelock attachment...i have my feed hose coming out under my bumper n a hozelock van mount to attach it too.so i can clean with van locked...simple secure n no nosey f in my van wen i around the back cleanin

C Rose Cleaning Services
Jg pushfits

Don't catch on much

[ATTACH=full]12503[/ATTACH]

Was thinking the same because that hasn't popped out of the top of my pole once. I'll order some

C Rose Cleaning Services
Jg pushfits

Don't catch on much

[ATTACH=full]12503[/ATTACH]

What's the coupling called that you've used to attach your hose reel to the push fit?

Dave B

John Guest 8mm Stem to 6mm Barb - Metric Fittings - John Guest Fittings - Hose Fittings & Adapters - Pump & Hose - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems

They also do a 5mm-8mm if you have smaller id hose

They will never pull out unless you release them which is why i use them on my pole, hose and anything else i need to connect

C Rose Cleaning Services
John Guest 8mm Stem to 6mm Barb - Metric Fittings - John Guest Fittings - Hose Fittings & Adapters - Pump & Hose - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems

They also do a 5mm-8mm if you have smaller id hose

They will never pull out unless you release them which is why i use them on my pole, hose and anything else i need to connect

Cheers, just ordered them all.

Carlwindy

I just have a tap on the end of my water hose and clip it straight into my pole! I only use a backpack so save a lot of water doing it that way!!

image.jpg.8642b75603fb54c3c6afee9ea79ded94.jpg

image.jpg.a16994fd5494bafe3663b84c7a8efbd1.jpg