Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Think I found Kevin Smith

• Thread starter The window cleaning kid
  • Start date
Kevin Smiths. The s on the end of Smith :laugh:
Bring him back! The forum has got to serious, the familiarity has gone. Tolish, mark, boarcity all seemed to have disappeared and replaced by a million newbies.

Forget Hilary and Trump, Kevin smiths, leader of men /emoticons/biggrin.png

Bring him back! The forum has got to serious, the familiarity has gone. Tolish, mark, boarcity all seemed to have disappeared and replaced by a million newbies.Forget Hilary and Trump, Kevin smiths, leader of men /emoticons/biggrin.png
I saw a post from the past from boar and it had guest next to his name. Was he banned or did he leave?

Bring him back! The forum has got to serious, the familiarity has gone. Tolish, mark, boarcity all seemed to have disappeared and replaced by a million newbies.Forget Hilary and Trump, Kevin smiths, leader of men /emoticons/biggrin.png
Good point where have they vanished to? Now all we have left is your bad jokes, 2 people you need a degree to understand and @Green Pro Clean Ltd and @daveyboy who are now behaving themselves as they now have power to provide entertainment./emoticons/tongue.png

I've always been well behaved, signs of a good upbringing. :rolleyes:

Boarcity (Johnny) got upset to the point of taking offense when I pulled him up in a PM for blatantly attacking a newbie.

His defense was the noob was full of s#it and basically a faker.

I pointed out that without proof you gotta give benefit of the doubt. (As did Gav whom was tagged in on the conversation)

Johnnys reply was.... If you cant see he's a faker your f#(king blind and i'm off.

Then he requested his account deleted.

Personally I think it's a great loss as he was a blast and always helpful but one night he just kicked off and left. I still dont really get why.

I've always been well behaved, signs of a good upbringing. :rolleyes:
Boarcity (Johnny) got upset to the point of taking offense when I pulled him up in a PM for blatantly attacking a newbie.

His defense was the noob was full of s#it and basically a faker.

I pointed out that without proof you gotta give benefit of the doubt. (As did Gav whom was tagged in on the conversation)

Johnnys reply was.... If you cant see he's a faker your f#(king blind and i'm off.

Then he requested his account deleted.

Personally I think it's a great loss as he was a blast and always helpful but one night he just kicked off and left. I still dont really get why.
Remember the night well (for obvious reasons), but didn't know he asked to be deleted.

I agree its a loss as I.m.o, he was one of the more informative and entertaining members

******* amatuar if he extended the ladder properly and used a stand off he get up there no proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs ;-)

******* amatuar if he extended the ladder properly and used a stand off he get up there no proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs ;-)

Latest Posts

Back