Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

HALTON

Gardiners valve

The tattood one

Which valve...tge 6mm micro bore tap for ya pole hose..if so...yes i use em...end o the pole at brush connection...if a different valve...aint gotta clue bud

Den
Which valve...tge 6mm micro bore tap for ya pole hose..if so...yes i use em...end o the pole at brush connection...if a different valve...aint gotta clue bud

I use the same was thinking on getting gardiner aquatap valve, on my next order

The tattood one

Used to use aquadapter...the pull on/off type...wore out after 6 month..n with that extra bulkiness on end..sometimes whackin the fascia wen try to get top openers done...this style much netter.cheaper n does the job for me :)

The tattood one

Ah i see...just checked it on thete web..i use 6mm push fit one off fleabay

Den

Gardiner valve tap I use I have the hose trail over my shoulder so the tap is always in the same place next to my chest, but liking the idea of their new valve.

The tattood one
Gardiner valve tap I use I have the hose trail over my shoulder so the tap is always in the same place next to my chest, but liking the idea of their new valve.

Over ya shoulder....bugger that.i fall over enough things..pots.hose pipe.ornaments.size 13 feet...tap next to brush outa the way

The tattood one

Nah...i carry on cleaning n soak em they get in way....closly followed by "2 sugars please n leave the bag in"

Den
Nah...i carry on cleaning n soak em they get in way....closly followed by "2 sugars please n leave the bag in"

Lol like your style.

The tattood one

Been called a cheeky bstard many a time....n aint you got no biccies lol

HALTON
Works for me takes a second to switch off fully extended when talking to customers etc.

Did it come with the piece of tube that comes out the end think its about 7cm and 8mm od ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Poles Apart

Wasn't this heralded as some sort of revolutionary water tap when it was all top secret? It's an Aquatap, I like the Uni-Valve.

Den

The gooseneck looks good, Mark067 on another thread seems to like it, can see myself getting one eventually.

jimmyboots
As above any one use one if so thoughts please

Cheers

I use one mate. It is a brilliant bit of kit. Twist, water on/ Twist water off. That simple.

HALTON
I use one mate. It is a brilliant bit of kit. Twist, water on/ Twist water off. That simple.

Thanks for reply s switching it on placing brush in glass turn right turning off bottom of glass turn left but don't you get spotting from brush been in contact with glass when turning off ?

Marko067

Must admit this did concern me at first, so I turn off as I'm doing the final sweep along the ledge most of the time, almost in one motion. In this respect I find it a little quicker than the Univalve to operate. However, when I have had to turn it off whilst on the glass it hasn't caused a problem yet and I encourage my customers to be vocal if they are not happy as I don't want to be leaving behind dissatisfied clients.