Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners valve

Which valve...tge 6mm micro bore tap for ya pole hose..if so...yes i use em...end o the pole at brush connection...if a different valve...aint gotta clue bud

Which valve...tge 6mm micro bore tap for ya pole hose..if so...yes i use em...end o the pole at brush connection...if a different valve...aint gotta clue bud
I use the same was thinking on getting gardiner aquatap valve, on my next order

Used to use aquadapter...the pull on/off type...wore out after 6 month..n with that extra bulkiness on end..sometimes whackin the fascia wen try to get top openers done...this style much netter.cheaper n does the job for me /emoticons/smile.png

Gardiner valve tap I use I have the hose trail over my shoulder so the tap is always in the same place next to my chest, but liking the idea of their new valve.

Gardiner valve tap I use I have the hose trail over my shoulder so the tap is always in the same place next to my chest, but liking the idea of their new valve.
Over ya shoulder....bugger that.i fall over enough things..pots.hose pipe.ornaments.size 13 feet...tap next to brush outa the way

Works for me takes a second to switch off fully extended when talking to customers etc.

The gooseneck looks good, Mark067 on another thread seems to like it, can see myself getting one eventually.

Back