Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Power up reel instructions

CHWS

Has anyone got the power up reel instructions? Bought a power up addition and it jumps from step 4 to step 10. WCW told me to ring waterworks and they haven't answered :mad:

Has anyone got the power up reel instructions? Bought a power up addition and it jumps from step 4 to step 10. WCW told me to ring waterworks and they haven't answered :mad:
Did you buy it from WCW ? , if so its down to them to chase people not you.

I don't have Facebook /emoticons/sad.png yes I got it from wcw, it consisted of m4 washers not m5 also!!! Nothing is ever a simple operation ffs

what do u need to no as far as im aware its just a case of fixing it to the van flore my washers were to big i got my own on bolted it my self got some washers from b@q only got 3 scrues in tho as its not the best design

It's not the HD mate just the normal power up , I think I've got it so far from watching marks videos , I've got the bottom reel legs on but it seems terrible stiff when I try to spin it compared to what it was usually like

I hope this helps you [media]
I've done all that now mate and have the instructions for after. My only question is whether you put the legs in and when you turn the reel was it quite stiff?

I hope this helps you [media]
I've done all that now mate and have the instructions for after. My only question is whether you put the legs in and when you turn the reel was it quite stiff?

It will be much stiffer that without the set up as you need the chain tensioned enough to prevent it jumping off from being too loose every time you stop power.

As for the chain coming off..... yes used to have same reels before changing to HD. Remove all the hose and the just run it slowly to see where the cogs are out of line. The little by little adjust the spacer nuts till the cogs sit true.

Also the power up that you add to a clover reel works best (IMO) with a reel thats bolted in position, not one thats loose.

Back