Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do i have 2 resin bottles???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wayne33

Hi Guys

Ive bought a van with a Purefreedom 650 ltr system already fitted and ive just had to order some

resin and pre-filters.

Im just wondering if someone could tell me if i have to fill both the small bottles i have with resin or not??.

My system differs slightly from the one they have on sale as i have two bottles not one?.

Ive attached a photo of my system vs the one for sale.

Regards

WayneView attachment 8775

View attachment 8774

Follow the outlet hose from your wfp pumps , if they lead to the di vessel then onto the reel then yes you need to fill both as they are polishing the ro water as you work .

Follow the outlet hose from your wfp pumps , if they lead to the di vessel then onto the reel then yes you need to fill both as they are polishing the ro water as you work .
Hi

Thanks for your help. The guy i bought the van from told me the bottle on the left was never to be touched lol??, but i was starting to think

it must be another resin bottle.

Regards

Wayne

it looks like you have a 2 man setup, with 2x DI vessels, 1 per a man, so i would check your output TDS and see what the TDS is, but yes both need to have resin in.

Hi

Thanks for the response. My PPM from the van is 071 PPM at the moment and over 240 PPM from the tap, Based in Bristol which is a hard

water area. The guy i bought the van from said never touch the bottle on the left? but i was starting to think that cant be right.

Regards

Wayne

71 from your van is very high and is unusable. If it was me. I would replace all filters and ro membrane and resin. And start from fresh. My ro output is 5 to 10. Lower than your van output. But it's all about your budget.

Latest Posts

Back