Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Dragbag

Can't get my business to show up on the Google maps

Dragbag

Can't get my business to show up on the Google maps even though my Google business page is complete and accurate and is published, if I search for my business within Google my business will come up, but when I look at the maps it comes up with other window cleaning businesses with the little round red icon with the square in. but my business is not among them how can I get my business to show up within the map feature thanks...

Tuffers
Can't get my business to show up on the Google maps even though my Google business page is complete and accurate and is published, if I search for my business within Google my business will come up, but when I look at the maps it comes up with other window cleaning businesses with the little round red icon with the square in. but my business is not among them how can I get my business to show up within the map feature thanks...

I had the same thing happen to me. Did you get a PIN number in the post from Google?

Dragbag

Yes... all that's done if I Google my business it will come up with my Google page picture of me me doing window cleaning, but if I want to see it in maps it doesn't come up at all it just comes up with other window cleaning companies near me even though the address and is accurate

Dan Paton

Did you tick the box that says " I deliver goods and services to customers at their location" If you did then you should've ticked the other option

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Dragbag

No I ticked the one that said I go to peoples locations

Dan Paton

It can take weeks to show up. I did a carpet cleaning site for a guy and that took nearly a month after they verified it. If it's been longer than that I'd double check everything just to be sure.

The window cleaning kid

Mines the same, registered over a year ago

Dragbag

like to bump this as its annoying me, all my competitors come up.. a guy just down the road..., have managed to get some 5 star reviews from customers. but on the map no red location button:(. i have set it up so as to say i cover 7 km from around my house, but would al so like it to appear on google maps

Phildeeney

You need to tick that people come to your location for it to come up on maps. As Google won't publish your address otherwise, which stops it showing up on Google. This is what it looks like on the google my business app.

0ffbd57e940205ed988c30ca32314d79.jpg

Dragbag
You need to tick that people come to your location for it to come up on maps. As Google won't publish your address otherwise, which stops it showing up on Google. This is what it looks like on the google my business app.

0ffbd57e940205ed988c30ca32314d79.jpg

tx have changed that!! see how long it takes for google to up date

Dragbag

ps ...can you have both clicked ie people come to my location & i service customers at there location ??