Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Ralf

Pricing

Ralf

How much would you charge for this, large 3 bedroom farmhouse with a conservatory? They're all old style Georgian windows with wooden frames that need to be cleaned individually. Cleaned traditionally

495d5dd099af70a2f6d25489e356d893.jpg1efe8a824cb23ba32fb2f56cb539382f.jpg1229b5d22c5e6f432729b67add052f5e.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The tattood one

I in midlands....£25 done trad...may be way out on some lads on here.but make a living

Green Pro Clean Ltd

£65 trad.

£30 WFP

See how quick they give WFP a go.

slipknot

i had a house like that once charged £60 for it took me a good hour and half :(

mrtaytay

Nightmare of a job with all those small panes. Not too sure if your photos show all of the windows....so difficult to give a definite price. It has to be at least £55/£60.

To be honest, I try to avoid those kind of windows....too time consuming and a pain in the ass!. However, if you are building up your round then go for it.....just dont underprice as you will come to despise the job.

Ralf

Thanks very much got £50 for it in the end for a few hours, they want the insides doing too so same price again

High-tower

i usually go a little higher for internals... they can be harder work...

A.W. Cleaning

Is anyone here from Northern Ireland? Wondering how the prices compare to across the water. The mother in law gets her 3 bed semi done for £6.50. I know it's cheaper over here but that must be underpriced?!

Andrew Ellis
Is anyone here from Northern Ireland? Wondering how the prices compare to across the water. The mother in law gets her 3 bed semi done for £6.50. I know it's cheaper over here but that must be underpriced?!

Andrew Ellis

I charge minium £8 pounds traditional way though

A.W. Cleaning

That's the sort of figure I had in mind. God knows how they survive. Especially the speed the lads down my road work at... 4 man team and one lad took 20 mins to clean a bathroom window